Irrigation and maintenance
Once a tree has been planted, it is essential that it continue to receive the care it will need to flourish. The most important thing a newly planted tree needs is water, delivered to the root ball in the proper way and in the proper amounts. As part of our planting, we offer to install irrigation drip line to make the watering process as simple as possible.
- Installing an irrigation system can dramatically ease the burden of watering.
- New Leaf Tree Services Inc can be hired to water your newly planted trees and shrubs.
We add natural brown bark mulch to all of our new plantings. The benefits of this are:
- Increased water retention and soil moisture.
- Protection from lawn equipment and human activity.
- Elimination of competitive weeds and grasses.
- Return of natural elements to the soil and acts as a natural fertilizer.